1. Turn off Mobile data, Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth when not in use. Specially at night when you are going to sleep.
2. Keep the screen brightness to minimum if you are indoor.
3. Uninstall unnecessary apps.
4. Hard reset your phone every 3-4 months. (keep backup of apps, contacts, sms etc first)
5. Do not recharge your phone’s battery frequently as this reduces battery life considerably. Charge it to 100% and only charge again when it is about to empty.
6. Avoid using ‘widgets’ on your phone’s Home screen.
7. Use a Black Wallpaper on your phone’s Home screen. Avoid using Live Wallpapers.
8. Keep Power Saving Mode always on if you are not using demanding apps like heavy games
(Basic Tips will be updated regularly. More Advance Settings to Save Phone’s Battery Coming Soon. Keep Visiting this Blog for updates. Leave your comments for feedback.)